Many families and caregivers struggle with affordable care options. How do family caregivers find affordable in home care or assisted living options in Florida? Families caring for elderly and senior loved ones often don’t realize that professional help is available and can make a tremendous difference.
A professional geriatric care management assessment
, like those provided by Aging Wisely, provides guidance that is key to making smart decisions for families as they search for affordable eldercare.Some of the ways a care manager helps with affordable care plans include:
• Determining potential eligibility for programs and services; helping clients navigate public systems and benefits to maximize what is available to them.
• Creating a care plan and budget of expenses.
• Helping families to analyze different options with budget projections, anticipating hidden or unexpected costs along the way.
• Negotiating costs and contracts for services and suggesting alternatives or creative options.
• Coordinating with specialists and referring to professionals who can bring value.
• Helping families to know where costs can be cut and where it may be more costly in the long run to cut corners or reduce services.
• Negotiating with insurers and providers to maximize covered services.
You may wish to review some of the benefits of our comprehensive assessment
and the components of the assessment process and report
For more tips on affordable Florida home care options, visit our EasyLiving blog post on affordable in home care tips
We collaborate with many different professional advisors to serve families. By working together, we can ensure a plan that makes best use of the resources available and focuses on quality of life, while being reasonable within the individual's budget and assets. If you are a professional who works with elder clients and/or caregiving families, contact us
to discuss how we can work together to benefit your clients and your practice.